Simohamed_Elb

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the next DLC will be an additional balkan country pack because the map is expanding to the right. The year 2018 was very productive for the SCS, and I hope it performs the same in 2019.

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

9 hours ago, strauphi said:

Expanding more towards Portugal and Spain would be awesome. That would more or less complete west Europe. If they're really motivated they would include the Portuguese islands like Madeira etc.

On 1/8/2019 at 12:15 AM, Neillyd79 said:

I would like to see the whole of Ireland done, north and south, then that will complete the uk and Ireland maps, would be awesome 

I agree. 

On 1/4/2019 at 5:51 PM, LOCK-MAN said:

I think it should be a map of Russia and Turkey

1. Russia isn't all in Europe

2. Russia is very large

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

On 1/8/2019 at 12:18 PM, rdb1999 said:

i would like to see scs redo some of the default map as some of it is a bit out of date and has been improved by things like promods 

Hey rdb1999,

They already rework the base map so they get it to the DLC standards. SCS started with the North of Germany and with every big update it gets recreated more and more. After Germany they will start with the next country.

Honestly, considering that quite a big percentage of people that I see on the road in ETS2 are Romanian, I would love a Romania DLC or map. I reckon roughly 15-20% or truckers are Romanian that is like 400,000 people. Its crazy. Romania should be one.

Archived