Simohamed_Elb

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wouldnt mind Spain or Ireland gives me a reason to travel in the uk more for Ireland dlc 

2 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

A UK rework for starters, further north of Scandinavia & maybe more of Russia. They could do Spain but would have to do a bypass for those without France....Word on the road is Turkey is going to be a DLC??? At some point though they are gonna have to either make a ETS3 or rename ETS2 as ETS3 

theyll not make ets3 a thing they are still making money off ets2 and its still got a huge following theyll just keep adding to it no need to make a new game 

5 minutes ago, chipmunk197 said:

i wouldnt mind Spain or Ireland gives me a reason to travel in the uk more for Ireland dlc 

theyll not make ets3 a thing they are still making money off ets2 and its still got a huge following theyll just keep adding to it no need to make a new game 

Well when they go to whatever DX version they eventually go to & change the sound engine it will look newish, but pavel all but said his dying wish is to make the best truck sim he can when he was talking about the future & i think hes in his late 40's or early 50's ( around the time you go grey )

30 minutes ago, NoNameFound said:

They should be reworking the non-dlc-Map first, since some parts hadnt been reworked since release...

Thats a really good idea too, i think that if they added more details in each country it would be awesome, like more realist details on the roads and  structures.

Sincerely RodiM.

76561198074511426.png

14 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

A UK rework for starters, further north of Scandinavia & maybe more of Russia. They could do Spain but would have to do a bypass for those without France....Word on the road is Turkey is going to be a DLC??? At some point though they are gonna have to either make a ETS3 or rename ETS2 as ETS3 

These graphics would be better than any game in the world. :D 

spacer.png

I Think that they are gonna expand to Ireland and redo the UK. SCS rebuilt Germany from German Truck Simulator, so they will rebuild the UK because its from UK Truck Simulator. The lead map developer said in the Baltic DLC release stream that the team is making new free area. I also think that Balkan DLC is gonna be the next area, because it is the only area connected to the base map. Also in the livestream someone in the chat asked: Will the next DLC be connected to the base map. The lead map designer said ye...maybe. So i'm betting for the Balkans to come out next.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived