Founder of C-D road

A few people that had a crash and there was a huge line of traffic because of it, so theres not really a single person that made the C-D road popular.

The main reason the road first became busy was because there were no DLC to start with and that road was the gateway to Germany so everyone used it. As the DLC’s were added fewer people used it but lots decided it would be good to keep using it which is part of the reason that it still is busy. As to whether there was a founder of it, it was probably some of the first members.

I remember myself talking about this road since 2015 when the "big #1" road was Rotterdam & EP.

C-D back then was the road with the most beautiful scenery, when we only had the base map and the not very interesting "going east" DLC. It is also fun to do 140km/h if you are skilled enough, and short enough to do a round trip within half an hour IRL (without traffic).

Then EP was taken very seriously and trollers left the Netherlands. Meanwhile we had the SK and some other VTCs having convoys of 80 people every day on C-D (slightly exaggerated). And you all know what happened next.

Is it time to talk about a new road that needs attention?

r1gLyxT.jpg

7cyXCaU.jpg

This is the port of Kapellskär that leads to the Stockholm/Uppsala - Tallinn/Turku ferry. The road to the port is structured exactly like EP: Curvy 2 land highway merging into a one lane road to form a dead end at the ferry. With heavy traffic, maybe one griefer blocked the road with just a car, this place can be easily backed up for days. There's also a roundabout in the one lane road that can be exploited for trolling purposes.

Oh and the Tallinn ferry port is currently missing its no collision zone outside of the boat. This is set up exactly like back in 2014 when EP traffic jams became a thing. If only we had more people with both map DLCs......

Just saying. If I still have in game permission I would take a break from C-D when others are available, and watch very closely on this location.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived