Link to the Player at Report system

trixicat

Suggestion Name:
Create Profile Link, when entering players id at website report system

Suggestion Description:

When you enter the the playersid, a direct link should be created to the players profile, so you can see, if he is already banned.

Any example images: 

none

Why should it be added?:

If you enter a player id, you can already see if the player is already banned. If so, its not worth to do another report, as just evidence will be added, wasting time of the game moderators. 

The Link to the profile is created anyway, when you submit the report.

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Currently, by default, everyone has a penalty history as private. Only some players have decided to change the settings to: punishment history public"

This will only be useful if:
the player has punishment history - public + our evidence concerns only the situation for which the player already has a punishment.

Any additional evidence is important.
Some of the evidence, including YouTube and other platforms, is blocked due to copyright such as music or other reasons.
In addition, if someone has a permanent ban, we are not able to assess whether the reason was hacking or avatar.

However, we should send every evidence.
In a situation where some evidence is removed (blocked), the player will still be banned. This is especially important in the case of permanent bans.

I do not see any obstacles to put a link to the player's profile on the report page.
Although in my opinion every evidence is important for the reasons I described above.

• 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:28 AM, Teyos said:

You can put the ID in the Search Bar and find the player. Just click on him and you'll see if he is ban with this : image.png.870c6a5f1ab3174886f569803949c61e.png

But I agree, having ban info next to his name when creating a report could save some time.

+1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...