TruckerMP connection problem

JimmyPalmer

Question

Hello,
I have a friend who has problems connecting to TruckersMP.
It connects to the website without problems with its email address and password, but can not connect with the same game IDs (password or invalid email address).
And I saw on the forum that you had to have the same Steam account, but it has not been the same since and has not changed TuckersMP account.
Can I change the Steam account on TruckerMP?
Thank you in advance for your help.

6 answers to this question

Dear @JimmyPalmer,

First of all, I must say that TruckersMP can never change the Steam account on his account. Your friend, "entering the web site is using the correct e-mail and password," didn't you? However, it is not enough to enter the same email and password when entering the game, and you also need to enter the game with the Steam account connected to the TruckersMP profile. Otherwise, your friend, even if your email address and password are correct, will definitely receive an "invalid e-mail or password" error in any case because it is not the same as the registered Steam account in your TruckersMP profile

Hopefully, your friend's problem is solved.

Regards,

DarkScream38

TruckersMP Member

🇺🇸 Kind regards / 🇹🇷 Saygılar,

DarkScream

TruckersMP | Game Moderator

27 minutes ago, DarkScream38 said:

Dear @JimmyPalmer,

First of all, I must say that TruckersMP can never change the Steam account on his account. Your friend, "entering the web site is using the correct e-mail and password," didn't you? However, it is not enough to enter the same email and password when entering the game, and you also need to enter the game with the Steam account connected to the TruckersMP profile. Otherwise, your friend, even if your email address and password are correct, will definitely receive an "invalid e-mail or password" error in any case because it is not the same as the registered Steam account in your TruckersMP profile

Regards,

DarkScream38

TruckersMP Memb

hi @DarkScream38 , thanks for your answer.
if I understand correctly, my friend must delete his TruckerMP account to recreate one with his new Steam account.
But once the account is deleted, it must wait 14 days before recreating an account.

48 minutes ago, JimmyPalmer said:

if I understand correctly, my friend must delete his TruckerMP account to recreate one with his new Steam account.
 But once the account is deleted, it must wait 14 days before recreating an account.

You can create a new TruckersMP profile without deleting your account.

21 hours ago, JimmyPalmer said:

22 hours ago, DarkScream38 said:

Dear @JimmyPalmer,

Regards,

DarkScream38

TruckersMP Member

hello @DarkScream38 thank you for your help so I deleted the account of my friend and I will recreate it in 15 days hoping it works with his new Steam account.