Logitech Steering Wheel G29

ATEKGaming

Question

Hey all,

I currently use the G29 wheel and I've been having the same issue which has been annoying me. Every time I tab out of the game or I go on the cargo market - my steering wheel keeps locking up and I have to keep going on the settings to turn on/off the forced feedback. Is there anyway I'm able to stop my wheel locking up?

Thanks!

~HeyItAlex

banner

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, HeyItsAlex said:

Hej všichni, v

současné době používám kolečko G29 a mám stejnou záležitost, která mě otravovala. Pokaždé, když jsem vyřadil kartu nebo jel jsem na trhu s nákladem - můj volant stále drží zamykání a musím pokračovat v nastavení pro zapnutí / vypnutí nucené zpětné vazby. Jsem tak schopen zastavit zavření kola?

Dík!

~ HeyItAlex

Hello, you have to shift the power of feedback 06527402180382943832.png

Hello,

Please try to change the window mode of your game from "fullscreen" to "windowed" or something similar. 

Please tell us if you're satisfied with this solution or if this solution doesn't changed the situation. 

Best regards,

grundi2601 

TruckersMP - Trial Support 

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

1 hour ago, grundi2601 said:

Hello,

Please try to change the window mode of your game from "fullscreen" to "windowed" or something similar. 

Please tell us if you're satisfied with this solution or if this solution doesn't changed the situation. 

Best regards,

grundi2601 

TruckersMP - Trial Support 

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. This solution doesn't change it I'm afraid :c 

• HaulieCry 1

banner