Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Dot/Police RP

IcyOllogy

Suggestion Name: DOT/Police RP

Suggestion Description: Staff or other community members who would apply for this position could become a DOT or police on the server. There job would be stopping trucker for various reasons such as speeding (not sure if you could implement a speed radar or something) or such things as running a red light etc... I'm not sure what would all be possible to add. They would have a tag or something by their name to verify it was a legit Dot/Police. Some players might not want to role play because maybe they don't have a mic or simply don't like it, so for the players who would want to role play they could check something in the TAB settings and receive some sort of tag indicating they want to role play and the Dot /police would only stop those players. And i'm sure there are many other possibilities that could be added.

Why should it be added?: I think it could be a lot of fun and add some more realism to the game! I do not know if something like this would work or if its possible to add or if there is any interest in something like this but i figured I'd suggest it and see what you guys think about it!

• Like 2

- IcyOllogy

• 4 weeks later...