Report a player

Johnas2

Question

After being banned from report system for using too much free cam I can't report players. But what should I do if a player is hitting me on purpose. Because I cannot report I will hit him back. Is it okay or I will get permanent ban immediately because this system do not like me? But the funniest part of all that I already knew §1.4 - Reporting users rule and that is why I asked forum members and moderators if I can report them(because I did not know how many times means word "continuous" "reports using continuous freecam"). http://prntscr.com/lsgyfl. I even used word "legally" and the answers was "yes, it is bannable, they can't do this, feel free to report" after reporting them I got banned. I tried several times to explain this to a game manager in feedback, but he just keep saying the same, in other words that I will be banned forever anyway, and that I am a criminal, not even looking what I just said before. Before this problem I try to behave in a best way I could possibly do (and tried to become moderator), but not I am done after this. Now I am just being an asshole in a game like everyone else. So what should I do if a player is hitting me on purpose?

Disappointed,

Johnas2

10 answers to this question

Hello, 

If your Report permissions got disabled due to making flycam reports/report spam you can just do one thing against it. 

First of all, please read this: 

§1.4 - Reporting users

The evidence you provide cannot be older than 1 month. Reporting users with evidence older than 1 month can lead to a ban from the reporting system.

Using compilations, montages or anything similar to report is not deemed as applicable evidence as the age cannot be determined unambiguously. An exception is made when the video's only purpose is to be used as a private report compilation.

The evidence you provide us must be available for the length of the ban applied, plus one month.

Any evidence you provide must not be cropped, retouched or blurred in any way. Videos can only be cropped time-wise.

Blocking, Ramming and Wrong way reports should have video evidence. Screenshots do not usually show the full story or the extent of the issue.

Asking for a staff's priority with handling a report is not permitted.

Reporting staff must be done through the feedback system.

Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar can lead to a ban from the report system.

For some basic guidelines on reporting, please look at this forum post here.

This will help you by understanding why your permissions got disabled.

Contact the Managers from TruckersMP vis the Feedback System, ask them to enable your rights to make Reports again. They will help you and explain you again why your permissions to create Reports got disabled. 

You can send a Feedback Ticket here: 

http://truckersmp.com/feedback

Check this Tpoic if you are unsure if your Feedback Ticket is correct and if you put all in what they need. 

Also a note from me, i have dealt with plenty of such Reports (flycam reports). Sure you will help TruckersMP at some point, but the Rules says it‘s not allowed. Please read the Rules (added above) again. 

What they mean with the flycam reports is easy to understand, it’s not allowed to park on one point just to make Reports, as example you are parking in Duisburg because there is as always a mess, and you will check if everyone follows the TruckersMP Rules. If you Report everyone you see breaking Rules on the Website it‘s in some way Report Spam. Also you doing something against the Ingame Rules, since Useless Parking is not allowed in busy areas. 

Bonnm

"What should i do if a player is hitting me on purpose?", answer is very simple. Report him ingame or on the website (Website is better). Make sure to put enough evidence on what exactly happened. Like pictures, videos, /pinfo and so on.  And keep in mind that your submitted evidence needs to be atleast avaible for the duration of the ban + one month.

Second of, if your feedback is denied it's most likely to be false or not good enough to consider an unban/to shorten your ban. Also keep in mind the feedback system isn't there to complain about bans.For example: It's there so players who believe they didn't do anything wrong. Also things like "Disappointed" won't help you out in such situations.

Those things may even make it more unlikely for you to get a unban or shorten your ban. I hope i could atleast help you out a little bit on your questions.

P.s.: Here's an thread about the feedback system 

Best regards

Zysto

Hi @[VIVA] Zysto,

I am banned from reporting a players, not from playing the game. I cannot post any reports on website. And the feedback just said me that I won't be reporting the player anymore ever, they will never remove this ban. So how I am suppose to be happy? The main question is still unanswered what should I do if a player is hitting me on purpose and can I hit him back?

I am feeling a bit sad about this game system. I think sometimes it can be forgiven, especially when you try to behave in a good way. We all make mistakes sometime.

Kind regards,

Johnas2

Whenever i get rammed/blocked/trolled/... i'll just record and report them ingame. If ingame report doesn't work then i'll head over to the website and report them there with my evidence. But why exactly are you banned from reporting players? Because I didn't even know you could get "banned" from reporting someone. o-o

Did you get banned because you used free-cam too much? If so, unfortunately, i can't really help you. I just can give you some advice.

1. Stick to rules (in forum AND in-game) and don't break them

2. Try to stay calm whenever you get trolled/blocked/rammed/... 

3. Behave respectful and friendly to other players/truckers

4. Don't complain about a ban too much, except you got a good reason/real evidence

Maybe a moderator/supporter will read your post and can help you more then i can (sadly) :(

Best regards

Zysto

Dear @[VIVA] Zysto,

Yes, I was banned because I used free-cam too much, but I already knew §1.4 - Reporting users rule and that is why I asked forum members and moderators if I can report them(because I did not know how many times means word "continuous" "reports using continuous freecam"). http://prntscr.com/lsgyfl. I even used word "legally" and the answers was "yes, it is bannable, they can't do this, feel free to report" after reporting them I got banned.

It is a bit strange for me that no one from moderators or support team can't help me with this question.

Johnas2

Hi @Bonnm,

I know rules, but from my perspective the feedback is doing nothing. Look at this: my question and explanation http://prntscr.com/lu6trq, and answer: http://prntscr.com/lu6syv. There was never mentioned the forum topic that I tried to explained to him. I do not know how do you think but I think this answer "Lastly, I really hope that you can understand this"  means "Don't waste my time, go f*** yourself, I will be not removing this ban in any circumstances."

He doesn't care what I said to him, he gives no f*** about me. I think this system is unfair. I said him 4 times that I used forum to find out what does it mean word "continues" and the answers from game mod and veterans was "go report them, you can do it" but he keeps ignoring me. After I asked to communicate with other game manager he said this: http://prntscr.com/lu7035. So I ask for help in forum. It looks like that I am the biggest criminal in this game and no one can help me.

So I do not really know what to do.

Kind regards,

Johnas2

Dear @Johnas2

As the said above and the answer in your feedback,according to our rules,you cannot use our report system again.

Meantime,As a supporter and  all players in the community,we cannot help you anything cause we  have no right to handle your ban from our report  system ,i hope you can understand our rules and respect it.

And the answers our managers given to you have no other meaning.Please don't have any speculation.

All we can do is given above.

If you don't have any other problems, i will close this topic to prevent  ''farming''  in this topic.Thank you for your understanding!

I await your return!