Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How Many Web Reports Have You Submitted ?

CptJacker

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the moment I have 210 reports on the website.  I'd probably have more if I included anyone that rammed me but I'll only report people that cause large amounts of damage to my trailers and/or are causing repeated issues for users (Ie. ramming multiple people or blocking).

Though I imagine that I'm one of the odd players that has their screen capture running 24/7 so that definitely makes it easier to just edit out a 5 minute clip when something happens.

• 2 weeks later...

I am kinda afraid this seems to be an achievement. Reporting is good but it shouldn't be used just to report. I sometimes miss the honest conversational approach with offenders. But that's me :/

For the record: 20 ish reports...

@Averazon While I can't speak for others, I report for preventable accidents that cause damage to my (often WOT) trailers.  I'll accept an apology for what was a clear accident; drifting out of their lane in a turn and clipping me, or failing to maintain a stopping distance and rear ending me at low speed.  However someone that comes flying into a difficult/tight turn while doing 150 kph is not an accident. That's an intentional, easily prevented crash, and no amount of "I'm sorry" will stop me from submitting my recording.

The game is Euro Truck Simulator and while I have no problem with people treating it like a game (speeding, messing around, etc), they should remember that the TMP rules dictate that they follow all in-game driving laws/rules.  If they don't want to face a punishment, they shouldn't break the rules and/or cause problems for other players.

• 2 weeks later...

Only about 8 in the 4+ years I have played. There is no reason to go out of my way to ruin the day of others by getting them banned. I only will take a video , edit it and send it when its something serious like a hacker or huge troll. I play to have fun and make friends! Not brag about banning others! We have game mods there to help remove those who are hurting the time of others. Just get out there, truck and have fun!

Archived