How Many Web Reports Have You Submitted ?

CptJacker

The web reports i sumbit increases day by day i realised i ve been reporting so many people and my list is going on and on so , question is clear how many web reports did you submit until now?

How many of them Accepted ? How many of them declined ?

Reports i submitted : 40

Reports Accepted : 38

Reports Declined : 2

(22 november to 7 December )

(Some reports are declined because its added to existing bans count them as Accepted :D )

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

41 I think? Im kinda giving up on it though. Alot more of the recent things that have been happening around me have been so minor that it really isn't worth taking my time to create reports.

Period 2016-2017

Reports Submitted : 15

Reports Accepted : 10 (13 for actual accepted ban)

Reports Declined A : 3

Reason : Reported user already banned or add to current ban

Reports Declined B : 2

Reason : Speeding & Ram in C-D Road from behind (89% dmg)  Only kickable offence

Reason : Leave Trailer in Duisburg Entrance (Half Road Line) Only kickable offence

All Evidence with Video Proof

InGame Report : Never Got a chance to be reviewed

3 hours ago, Mirrland said:

As of now, I have submitted 658 reports in total.

(For reference, I used to report a lot back in the day :P).

:wow:

I am a little bit curious about how many quotas do you have.

Up to today, 485 reports. I'd say that over 95% of them accepted. But the last one I submitted is from July, after that I switched to EU#1 server and... No more reports needed. As for the quotas, right now I'd be able to send 127 reports, the scoring system was not in place when I started sending reports back in Feb 2016, some valid reports had to be solved as "rejected" because "the user is currently banned" and some others were firstly rejected and lastly accepted after reviewed by feedback (but they keep the "rejected" status), otherwise I guess that the number would be quite higher than 127.

@Mirrland Im heading through your way , i dont feel like its such a big bother for me :D

@S p a r k i e Im getting tired from it too sometimes , but someone has to do it , otherwise people not gonna learn from their mistake :(

@AloneWolf. Yup , mine also incerases day by day , i play the game everyday and somehow i always get trouble :P

@FernandoCR [ESP] You seem to took your time , thats a very high number of reports :D

7 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@SkortiL [TR] Me too, but that's not the problem... How can you have 79 accepted and 56 declined (135 overall) if you only submitted 50? And if the real numbers are 135 submitted and 56 declined... That's a quite horrible ratio...

What I am thinking is ... the number 50 is actually the quota he has for now ...

Archived