What's new in Update 1.34?

Mohammad Afzooni

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope to see support of Schwarzmuller DLC with trailer ownership feature - at the moment it's possible to own trailers from mentioned DLC by save editing, with one major drawback: any attempt to access paintjob menu on the trailer causes game to crash.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

On 12/16/2018 at 3:32 PM, Besttrucker498 said:

I think that there would be real brands for AI Traffic...

I highly doubt that will ever happen. Licensing for use of real vehicles in video games, especially cars, is an incredibly expensive and time consuming process, and often contains pages worth of restrictions on how the car is presented and used. SCS would be rather foolish to spend all that money just to have some real cars in their AI traffic, especially as they'd likely have to amp up the overall model and texture quality of those cars in order to please their respective manufacturers.

On 12/14/2018 at 8:19 PM, [ATL] VLAD (UA) said:

Today's teaser is to show a landmark from one of SCS project...1.34

file.php?id=20275&mode=view

I swear i have seen that before but for the life of me don't know where it is....The brown Mercedes C63 Estate has a German plate with the code for Hamburg " H ", the livestock trailer ahead is from the Baltics dlc but i can't make out the truck in the distance ( looks new ). So im guessing this is from the Rework of Germany!

increase game fps, new truck, volvo tuning pack and i think some basic change to have a better gameplay.

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

^ You can't just *finger snap* increase game fps. Graphics continue to develop further and further every year. Sometimes you gotta spend some money to keep up with the game.

But i 500% agree with you with volvo tuning pack. I'd really love to see a dlc coming out for the volvo.

I hope the Euro 6 MAN comes. A tuning pack for the Volvo FH would be great.

Laser-Lights-Under-350-KB.gif

Intel i7 8700k | Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 | 16 GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 | be quiet! Silent Loop 360 | 2x Samsung 860 EVO SSD | 2 TB WD Red |

750 Watt be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 | GIGABYTE Aorus GeForce GTX 1070 Ti | CREATIVE Sound Blaster ZX | Logitech G29 & Shifter | Saitek FS17 Panel

[BST] Berlin Sachsen Transport ETS2/ATS Spedition

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 6:34 PM, Carltru said:

An expansion dlc spain and new truck 850 power 

The Spain dlc will take a while to produce as the Beyond the Baltic DLC was released recently and I don't think SCS will make an 850 hp engine for any trucks as they are trying to make the game realistic if you want an 850 hp engine search it as a mod for ets2.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived