When you decide to go through "D-C Road"

PacanasLT

I avoid the C-D Road at all costs; I deal with enough traffic and idiots in my real job, don't really fancy having to put up with them here. Personally, I've never seen the attraction to the road; it's like driving down the M25 if it was in a Mad Max movie without guns.

I've never heard someone call it the D-C road before... It feels odd to say it like that :lol:

Occasionally I'll go down the road just to see what's up... Even though it's always chaos. But most of the time now I stay away from that area all-together.. I find myself rarely having to cross through those places anyway as I complete most of my jobs between Scandinavia / Baltics / Italia / France.

DIESEL | 275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

I discovered this road just because I like to drive on secondary roads but, after 3 times, I discovered what this road was.. yeah.. Europort #2, the revenge..

1 hour ago, BlackSkill said:

I was kinda new in TMP and I didn't know anything about that road and just went there, that was the first time I met so many trucks just in one place and I was happy but later after another few trips I understood that It was a really big mistake :D 

A reaaaally BIG mistake ahha

TBH, I never "decided" to go there. Back in the day, any routes from central Europe to southern UK would show in the GPS using that road, so I'd take it. When it became "Europoort #2 - Hardcore mode", I learnt quick enough to check my GPS and set a different route manually to avoid it. In recent updates, the GPS routing system was changed and now it doesn't choose that road but the highways north or south of it by default. Anyways, I stopped using EU#2 server months ago and in EU#1, you can drive on that road perfectly fine. The question IMO should be "Why do you go on the D-C (or C-D) road in EU#2 server?"

I avoid it, it's mostly laggy due to the player count and it's attracted so many bad drivers it's not really worth it unless you are one of those TOP EPIC ETS2 FOOLS ONLINE #37 youtubers who make zillions of views while also causing half of the accidents by going 150

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

1 minute ago, CptJacker said:

I was driving at random places before C-D , and one day a friend of mine introduced me that road , i was super amazed because that day there was a huge traffic and that was something i wasnt used to , since that day i generally drive around C-D.

Same with me. I wondered why Europoort wasn't so busy, and my mate told me about C-D. It makes 2015 Europoort look like light traffic :lol:

Well actually I go there quite a lot and it’s the road for me to go on if I want to travel from France to Germany (Since the base map highways are so dated).

I admit it can be quite frustrating on occasions if you keep being hit into or trolled but somehow I believe it does prepare you for real life driving, as sometimes real life bad drivers are just as bad if not worse than those on EU2.

We're always nearly there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived