On 12/10/2018 at 8:41 AM, Lexx_76RUS said:

VOLVO

For a change

On 12/10/2018 at 1:50 PM, Wolf_. said:

Scania always in life! :wub:

I agree

On 12/10/2018 at 2:02 PM, AloneWolf. said:

best Volvo truck ^_^B) 7b0f86452722c65de09556cb811640d2.jpg

Ngl, it looks like the truck will scrape the ground. 

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

Dear Forum Users,

Please send a comment written in a more detailed and meticulous manner if you would like to say your ideas about a discussion. We are deleting unnecessary messages on this and a lot of topics, please do not send posts in a pointless or unnecessary manner in discussions or similar places to raise your post number only. If you would like to post a useful comment on the discussion, please take a message with more detailed and many factors in mind, for example: why you support this / if this feature or features come in, what kind of situations will change.. etc.

Example: I'm one of Volvo's lovers because this truck really has a lot of factors that attract me. The engine power, transmission, cabin decoration and many parts of the truck are really great in an unusual way bla bla bla..

A few of the best posts from this topic:

From @Shadii [PL/ENG]

I like Scania S. the most, because I really like her look, but I also like DAF XF 106 because it drives very well and burns little fuel.

From @Schak Bruijn

I tbh like all brands, I mostly drive with the Skoda, but If I will have to choose it would be the Volvo FH16 Classic, to still have that classic/oldschool look. And because its Volvo, which is a nice car brand too so why not.

From @Amiga600

1) Scania is by far the most Vastly Superior of all trucks out there!

2) Volvo - Good all round truck, but not as nice as #1

3) Iveco - Cosmetically Bliss, But dashboard is pants!

4) DAF[T] Trucks - (They missed the "T" off for a reason haha) - cause they just look UGLY - I would not drive one if ya paid me IRL

This is both in-game and real life scenarios, My list would still be the same

Thank you for your nice comments.

Note: Please do not be afraid to post a comment after this information comment, but please take more care and attention to your comment(s).

Kind Regards,

Tomukas37.

TruckersMP Community Moderator.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

* Scania E6: fuel economy.

* DAF E6: fuel economy / refinement.

* Volvo: throaty roar. 

* Merc Eu6: the clearest digital speedo & cheap to buy

* Iveco: does nothing for me personally - instrument cluster is too small to read. 

* Renaults: too dated but the Magnum offers a higher driving position & better visibility.

* MAN: waiting for Eu6 then hopefully will be recommendable for fuel economy

4 hours ago, Hakze0c: said:

I really love the Scania. And with the tuning DLC its so amazing. Second is DAF. I like it to but i only like the DAF XF. I also got a DAF tuning for it.

Explain why you like them.

5 hours ago, [ÖZ DOSTLAR] ONAT-23 said:

Renault premium is my favourite and I really hope it gets a tuning DLC just like DAF and Scania.

Why?

scania volvo or daf pick one of these :D

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

Any truck really, they are all unique in their own ways, and I believe they are all nice trucks with design layouts and everything. However I mostly drive my Scania S or My Volvo in MP as I think they are really good to drive with and easier to haul compared to other trucks where it might be harder. 

Archived