Which hacks are not allowed by TruckersMP

Fluffy Bunny

Question

Hello Truckers,

so currently my friend got permanently for using NCZ cheat. It was fully his fault, that is why I am fully okay with it. So currently I have a question, are there any hacks that are allowed on TruckersMP or are all of them restricted. For example Cheat Engine is actually a hack, but is allowed on TruckersMP.

Thanks for answers :) 

Edited by Fluffy Bunny
Accidentally wrote ''Are'' instead of ''A''

5 answers to this question

Hello there,

Cheat Engine is only allowed to increase money and level xp.However, if you act in a way that will damage players (speed hack, etc.) you can be permanently ban from the game in other words, any program or add-on that could damage the TruckersMP community is permanently banned.

• Upvote 1

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (:

helloThis is of course not allowed,

§2.1 - Cheating and Abuse Vulnerabilities - Permanent Ban
Use any tool to tamper with the game program, including but not limited to using the game's code, modifiers and cheat engine to crack the server's speed limit, use bounce, no collision or similar behavior, use phantom mode to incorrectly use other causes of damage or similar to the player.