Unsupported version Read more... ×
GameOnJon

When will the winter mod be added ?

If you may not know this year there is a problem winter mode becomes ever bigger and it requires space and thus presents a hosting problem that would take away download mode.

On 12/15/2018 at 8:37 PM, Sven67 said:

If you may not know this year there is a problem winter mode becomes ever bigger and it requires space and thus presents a hosting problem that would take away download mode.

I am still hoping we get the winter mod. 

lol thats funny because of global warming !! Good one !! All though it does seem like in real life that some places here in the United States have been getting less snow than usual so that could be the case that truckers mp hasn't pushed out the winter mod yet !! 

Its just a texture anyway, i really don't see what all the hype is about! They never add the physics to make you slide so its pointless.....besides it tends to snow in the summer now irl for some reason 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Earth is flat, and snow falls backwards. Unquote.

@ScaniaFan89 narrowed it down in a single line. Textures add only... different set of paint.

@DannyUK Neat Hugh R. avatar, eh.

On 12/15/2018 at 2:45 PM, KaizerNO said:

There were questions and discussion regarding compatibility and support of the winter mod for TMP this year due to the increased player base. I think there was another topic earlier this week or last week, where staff pointed out that it might not be supported this year. Hopefully it will be!

Not good to hear.

Regardless of how many of you all say you want to see the wintermod in TruckersMP again this year, we still have not even confirmed if we will even introduce it again this year.

Sadly there is more to it than just implementing the wintermod. 

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Pillow_ said:

Regardless of how many of you all say you want to see the wintermod in TruckersMP again this year, we still have not even confirmed if we will even introduce it again this year.

Sadly there is more to it than just implementing the wintermod. 

Oh, so Christmas without Snow? :"(

20 hours ago, B&? Transport ASIR [CZE] said:

Oh, so Christmas without Snow? :"(

I didn't say there isn't going to be snow at all, just saying it is not confirmed yet and that there is more to it than just implementing it. 

I don't need winter mod. I don't like driving in the snow that's why I turn off winter mod.

7 hours ago, Prime said:

Winter mod is still uncertain due to the difficulties presented to us with distribution.