When will the winter mod be added ?

GameOnJon_YT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/15/2018 at 2:45 PM, KaizerNO said:

There were questions and discussion regarding compatibility and support of the winter mod for TMP this year due to the increased player base. I think there was another topic earlier this week or last week, where staff pointed out that it might not be supported this year. Hopefully it will be!

Not good to hear.

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Regardless of how many of you all say you want to see the wintermod in TruckersMP again this year, we still have not even confirmed if we will even introduce it again this year.

Sadly there is more to it than just implementing the wintermod. 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

35 minutes ago, Pillow_ said:

Regardless of how many of you all say you want to see the wintermod in TruckersMP again this year, we still have not even confirmed if we will even introduce it again this year.

Sadly there is more to it than just implementing the wintermod. 

Oh, so Christmas without Snow? :"(

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

20 hours ago, B&? Transport ASIR [CZE] said:

Oh, so Christmas without Snow? :"(

I didn't say there isn't going to be snow at all, just saying it is not confirmed yet and that there is more to it than just implementing it. 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

normally last year he were playing winter mod in mp but in this year its late

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

I don't need winter mod. I don't like driving in the snow that's why I turn off winter mod.

7 hours ago, Prime said:

Winter mod is still uncertain due to the difficulties presented to us with distribution.

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Archived