Christmas Convoy 2018

Digital

Woop woop. How do these events go, though? Do the attendees have to pick exact cargo to be transported to the final destination of given route, and if so, how does that happen when cargoes are generated randomly each time... Would anyone explain the basics of convoy-ing in this event? Totally new to events, bear with me, lol.

I may make it in either Route 1/2/4, only if I know how do you choose cargoes - I do have my own trailer.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 12/11/2018 at 2:56 PM, DavinaETS said:

@Zakxaev68 Just use an empty trailer. Staff will guide everyone at junctions. Best to set the waypoints on the map per section though as well. 

Mkay... I have operational standard and flatbed trailers. I'll try to participate - but afraid of lags/frame drops, yesterday in Duisburg... No words can express the picture. Too much trucks at one place turns it into a truck stop, and as most players have made christmas trees of their trucks, full of lights which they enable at all times to irritate others... You know, engine can't handle everything at a smooth rate.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png