Steam Virus - Warning

Mirrland

I got that message too from some users, so I just deleted and blocked them, it is the best thing to do and  
people, please be careful when you receive that kind of message, there are many people who are malicious.

Thanks for that topic ;) 

Dunstan

This has been going for years, I first had it about 3 years ago. I was sent a message from a friend on my list with a link, I thought it was abit odd. I never clicked on it and just blocked the account who sent it thinking they were trying to access my account. I Googled it back then and read it was a scam trying to access Steam accounts. I've never had any messages since then so I'm not sure if it's certain accounts being hijacked and passing links on but since blocking the account years ago i've not had 1 more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mirrland,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

• Matt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived