What is the next county you would like to see scs either expand or create?

RAM97

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would like to see a balkan, mostly to see how well or bad they would make it, and if it would be any accurate :D but i am not sure if they will make it any time soon because its EURO truck simualtor, and half of the balkan countries are either in process of joining or some even want to, but still dont meet the requirements(like BIH).

As SCS need to sell dlc to fund the continuous work, I think reworking of areas doesn't really bring any new players to the game. Im betting not a lot of people bought ETS2 as they had reworked part of Germany....

I think any reworking needs to be done alongside any new areas. Although I like the idea of UK being updated (its very very bland) I don't think it will happen anytime soon. Its not even a popular area like say Germany is. 

In terms of new areas, i'd like to see a hotter country done, eg spain where they have the option of sun drenched browned landscapes, mixed with lush green areas, big cties like Madrid/Barcelona mixed with small mountain villages. France DLC doesnt seem very popular so maybe that type of scenery doesnt attract people.

However, I think the next new area will be Croatia, Romania, Serbia etc as they seem to be spreading east, rather than west

In my opinion, I think the next DLC region for ETS2 should be the Balkan regions (possibly adding on Greece/European Turkey as a side project alongside as well) because the region there has a lot of potential for adventurous truckers since there are not too many high speed roads in that region (particularly in Macedonia, Bulgaria and Albania) and the coastal regions there are highly scenic. 

About the map in general:

I would really love it to be able to able to acces the city of Monaco.

It would be amazing to run a company in Liechtenstein or San Marino.

Vatican-City would be unrealistic to be added, because of their economy.

But I would love it to be able to access Monaco, Liechtenstein and San Marino.

In case of speaking about a DLC, I would suggest those:

1. Iceland, Faroe Islands, Ireland, Scotland and Northern Scandinavia. (defiant roads)

2. Spain, Portugal, Mallorca, Sardinia, Corse and Andorra. (mediterranean climate)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there TheNamesRAM,

Because this topic has now been inactive for 14 days now, I am going to lock your topic and move it to the Archive to keep the forums organised. Topics are very frequently created on the Forums, therefore we want to make sure that only the topics that people want to participate in remain on the forums.

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me through Private Message.

Thanks to everyone for participating in this very interesting topic!

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived