What is the next county you would like to see scs either expand or create?

RAM97

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ireland, Iberia, northern Scandinavia, the far northwest (Orkney, Shetland, Faroe Isles, Iceland and Greenland (I know Greenland is technically North America but it's culturally more European)), the Balkans, Turkey, Caucasia, Ukraine and Belarus are all places I would love to see added. Iberia would preferably come first since at the moment it's a huge gap in western Europe that needs to be filled.

Even before that, though, pretty much all of the base game needs to be reworked. It's incredibly boring compared to the DLCs and it has a huge impact on the overall experience.

Signature.jpg

4 hours ago, EmirhanN said:

I agree, because the map of Britain is too small

I don't really have an issue with the size, I guess Aberystwyth, Inverness and Lerwick would be welcome additions, but my main gripes are that the roads are very poor (motorway ramps have lots of little bumps that have the potential to tip a truck) and it's very bland, the roads and cities all look and feel exactly the same. It would be nice to drive through Scotland's rolling valleys of heather and things like that, and have some variety in the cities like we've seen in Scandinavia, Italy and the Baltic.

Signature.jpg

On 12/10/2018 at 12:11 AM, NickiDeFisch said:

next buyable DLC will be the Balkans.

On 12/11/2018 at 8:25 PM, Zombiez said:

Balkans DLC?

On 12/11/2018 at 4:32 PM, [ICE-VTC] TanFlicks said:

But the next DLC is probably going to be the Balkans :)

On 12/11/2018 at 4:23 PM, Cvelee313 said:

The Balkan countries 

On 12/10/2018 at 12:21 AM, AloneWolf. said:

I want the DLC of the Balkans to come  :wub:^_^

On 12/10/2018 at 9:39 PM, Shadii [PL/ENG] said:

the next DLC map will be  the Balkans

On 12/14/2018 at 9:27 PM, Sven67 said:

I think the next DLC Balkan.

On 12/23/2018 at 7:02 PM, SalePro said:

I would like to see Balkans DLC next 

Obviously which is must be. For me too.. (ot that pic below we HAVE already HUNGARY, but MOLDOVA can be Great addition of this and Turkey participate ONLY with the European part)

Balkan-Countries-Map.jpg

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

Archived