Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can't open launcher

xmaksuu

Question

12 answers to this question

Hello @xmaksuu

First of all, thanks for participong on the Help section.

1) Open the Launcher as Admin

2) Press „F1“ and install the available updates again

3) Start the Game

If is not working

1) Install all Windows update

2) Install the newest NET Framwork

i hope thats help you. Have a nice Day/Night

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Hi,

Please take a look at the thread posted below and follow the appropriate solution for your error:

(Solution 1)

Spoiler

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework

Clean your temp files with CCleaner

Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path.

All credits go to the original forum thread 

The error 0X8E5E03FE means Illegal operation attemped on a registry key that has been marked for delection.need to use process monitor https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb896645.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396  to analyze the registry modfiy problem.

To fix this issue, if the key is previous registered by some old .NET Framework version, please repair your old .NET Framework from control panel or use this tool:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135

If the key is actually related to .NET Framework 4.5.2, you may need to redownload your package to repair the key.

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (:

Dear @xmaksuu

I am so sorry to hear that you have trouble playing game with our mod.

But your topic has been inacitve for 3 days since the last reply due to this i will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics

If you still need any help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics. 
If you still need any help , you can send me dm , create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket. ^_^

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.