Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Installer keeps me asking for ATS location

Fernando_DSF

Question

I've changed my laptop's HD and had to reinstall TruckersMP. But every time i open the installer, it keeps me asking for the folder containing ATS, even when i explicitly confirm that i only want to install the ETS2 multiplayer. As i don't have ATS, i have to quit the installer.

جهنم - Jahannam Solucionatics - Inferno na Estrada

Portugal Express #26569

Steam/Twitch: fernandodasilva1

4 answers to this question

Hello @fernandodasilva

Please follow this Video; 

I hope thats help you. 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Thanks for all participations:)

//problem solved and moved to solved

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German