Snow in American Truck Simulator MP

Frank_164

3 hours ago, ShadowWolf2k7 said:

@Dopaa

yes it does snow in the desert, specially in Nevada. however you may have forgotten that California and Oregon for the most part are green, and both get a fair amount of snow.

@[WTLVTC - CC] Dan

the winter (snow) mod has only ever been for ETSMP, it hasn't been in ATS.

It can be funny and nice when there is fair amount snow.

76561198178929243.png

Full-Stack Web Developer

I would honestly be surprised if TruckersMP added the snow mod for ATS this year. Because they've not done it in the past because "it's unrealistic". So is half of what most players do in TMP anyways. Who cares about "realism" in TMP anymore. Hard to be realistic when you have kids flying down the highway doing 100+ MPH, crashing into you and everything else, screaming into their mics over the CB and getting pissy at you for playing the game how it should be played.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if TMP skips the snow mod for ATS again this year. Hell, I expect them to skip it. They don't care whatsoever about ATS. They barely support it as is. I used to love TMP. But it's become increasingly obvious over the last couple years that they just don't give half a rats a** about ATS MP. I've stuck around hoping they'll change, but I'm not so sure anymore. I'll probably end up deleting my TMP account before summer next year, honestly.

Anyways, back on-topic. Don't expect the snow mod in ATS this year. It likely won't happen. And if it does happen, I'll be incredibly friggin' surprised.

Edit: I called it. No winter mod for ATS this year. Again. TMP simply does not care about ATS. I wouldn't expect it in the future either.

Dear Frank_164,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived