Should ban time be decreased ?

Bertholdt[NL-DE-FR-MA]

Love your post ya this is true but you would still have to do a ban appealing you say hit someone.if you tell a admin what happen I would not see a problem removing it but again how many people make thing's up to not saying your lying or anything just putting it out but ya little kitten'scan be a pain I have 2 of them LOL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I explain myself, generaly when you come on truckersMP you aren't a very good Trucker, it means that you will do lot of damages on other players trucks... 

You will be banned for 1 months very easily adding to your ban history the first rock of the monument 

Generally (Like me when i started to play TruckersMP in DEC 2018), a high percent of new players dont care about rules, speed limit and other things. My first ban was for innapropiate overtaking, because i overtaked a truck by left side in C-D road, another guy overtaked at the same time as me by offroad side, we created a multiple crash. I got banned 3 days, but server must restart (i asked it in forums) so, my ban was 3 days + 4 more until server restarted. I learned to not overtake like a troll. My second ban was on Christmas event in Paris, when traffic jams of 2+ hours, a trucker overtaked around 100+ players by going offroad, i told him to "F*** OFF" "why overtake a traffic jam by going offroad", there was an GM online, he banned me 3 days . l learned from my mistake and i dont insult people now, just i say them idiots or similar. If your ban is 1 month at the first time, you should deeply look into what you did wrong. 

But first why one month ? that's totaly useless because first, the other players trucks that are now damaged will be easily repaired, everyone has lot of money on this game, that's not like if we are all farming everyday to repair our trucks... 

You are wrong here, new players dont know, about how farm money, my first month on TruckersMP was like hell, my daily benefit was around 10k, after hours of playing, because everyone crash into you. This can lead to ruin new players game experience and probably they will leave the game forever.

Moreover by banning a new player he might leave simply the game and never come back.. but if he comeback he will need to learn again how to drive after that month of inactivity 

he will play good for weeks but unfortunatly for this player after 50 hours of good services on the game or 3 weeks IRL he will do a small mistake, he was at 130km/h and he caused a small accident and he blocked few players for like 3 minutes... 

Unfortunatly for our player someone was recording, leading to a 1 Month ban just for 5 minutes of disagreement for other players on 50 hours of good driving 

After my two bans, i had accidents, i crashed into people, but if you dont do it on purpose, dont troll, be polite, probably that user wont report you. I make more than 70 clips each day playing in TruckersMP, half of them are discarded because are minor offences or players apologize to me, i watch the video again and its useless to report a guy that really apologize. I have to add here some info, other "trolls" say sorry and they crash again into another truck 30 seconds later, thats the kind of user you must report, they say sorry or "winter mod sorry" (Quote of the year 2019) but they dont care at all

One month later the same thing happen, on the C-D Road he got banned because of his brake, he didn't braked at the good time and caused damages to few players.. 

Or sometime he was playing at night and he was sleepy, he rammed into another truck coming in front of him.. 

You dont get banned because of brake, if you do it on purpose it can be punished, i can guarantee you, that GM(s) know when its on purpose or when truckers brake and the truck behind is tailgating (can be punished too). If you are sleepy, simply dont play this, or do u drive IRL when u are about to fall asleep?

You understood this player is me, but this player is also a lot of people on this game who are just here to play, have less stress, forget about work, life, family, and every of these problems, we are not here to play like a pro, we do not all have 1000$ PC 

We do not all have steering wheel, we are the majority of the player 

If you want to play this to disconnect from real life, dont go to Calais-Duisburg road, go everywhere else, in highways you can go 150 km/h easily without hurting any players. If you go C-D i recommend you to drive around 90-120, because on top of that, you will easily crash into someone every 10 seconds or so. I dont have a steering wheel, look at this picture: 

T5qoNxv.jpg

I play with a keyboard and a mouse, but u should look deeply into ETS2 config, my truck is designed for top acceleration in game with standard cargo (many users told me im speedhacking), my brake intensity is around 85% so i can brake from 120 to 0 in about 2-3 secs, also if you go left-right side really fast while braking, it goes even harder, other truckers prefer to use parking brake, me i dont.

We need to accept that the game is a GAME not a strict real life simulator, if it was that no one would love to play, if we play here and go to C-D road for exemple this is to play with players, we all know there is accidents here and we go there for that, we all want to be surprised, and this is what make the game funny 

I go to C-D road because its full of trucks and cars, not for accidents. this is a simulator and not NFS, you are playing a "MOD", its not an official game. MODS have its own rules and you should accept them, because all the community of players, devs, admins, gms that work hard to make this mod real, should deserve to play the way they want. If you want to  go C-D for accidents or to laugh (I laugh when accidents happens, sometimes even when people crash into me, because ETS2 physics are weird) this is not your place, you should go single player.

Honnestly banning people for just few days is enough, i truely love to play on TruckersMP especially on winter, but i am banned until 21 december, and now i fear to play, i want to play but i fear to do a small accident and be banned for 5 month or more do you understand now ? 

People make mistakes, in my opinion you should learned from yours in your first ban. i reported people with huge LAGS or low FPS, and report got declined because GMs made me understand than probably the accident only happened on my screen and not on the other user's. if you have so many bans and so long, you should meditate about what u did.

Hope this helps to you. happy trucking to all.

8029514017.png

Well isn't it very simple? Why would you decrease ban time? Simply keep yourself to the rules and drive appropriatly. You will never face a ban and will never care about the length of a ban. For some the amount of time might seem a little long but some people need this kind of action taken against themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

As a new player - I'm now pissed of the game and consider to leave it because last 3-5 days are full of players who are ramming. It was kind of nice progress, everything goes fine, I'm not a perfect player, I've made a lot of expensive mistakes, but in overall - everything goes fine.

But last couple of days are like hell. I've finally get the truck that I've want and now every couple of hours someone rams to me.

I understand crashes like this one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nz06l4cvovm2ce/crash_Djone11.mp4?dl=0

I'm kind of understand such ones as well, no matter that for me it looks more like intentional: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b181r22qgi1e2d9/crash_Ustaserdar61.mp4?dl=0

But don't tell me that those guys doesn't deserve bans of 1 month for first case and 3+ for next: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1cvmtqp16awzk66/ramming_vedokaraca023.mp4?dl=0

Because of at least 5 like last one - my healthy incomes in the game turns into 500k loan, still being on minus 100k and it getting worse, because on every 4th deliver I've been rammed, causing 220k of dmg on the truck and losing the profit of the deliver. Now I'm using my old truck, which makes me unhappy of the game, but "at least" the damages are under 90k. So please, don't tell me that bans should be minor. Don't think that you will be get banned for nothing, even if that happen - you can appeal, and from my experience - if you respect the others - nobody gonna complain against you.

Hello There

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived