My friend can't log into TruckersMP.

[TSL/14] - SylvanSpider35

Question

So my friend can't log into the truckers MP (game, website is fine), I just finished helping him install it and no matter what we try the game always says "invalid Email/Unsername". My first response was to come to the forum, and I found a similar post someone made with the exact same problem and we tried every solution that every person gave (moderator, member, and support) but nothing worked.

6 answers to this question

Hello @SylvanSpider355,

1-) Make sure to enter TruckersMP with the steam account you are using.

2-) Enter your email address and password in a text document, then copy and paste to the game screen.

3-) Make sure family sharing is turned off.

4-) Make sure your TruckersMP account is installed.

If they don't work;

You can create a support ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

They will help you in a professional way.

Regards...

AhirZaman

Hello :)

Try this

Enter to the site with E-Mail, which you register on the site, not your game nickname, or Steam nickname;
- Write your E-Mail and password in Notepad, and then copy them one by one paste in the login window, if you  not sure that your login and password is correct writing by yourself;
- If none of the above advice does not help the situation, try to reset your password and log in again;
- Do not use a password or E-Mail any symbols, password must being only characters and numbers;
- Do not use Steam-account, if the game is not bought on it, and on the other account. With the «Steam Family Sharing»to play in multiplayer you can't to connect also;
- Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on  ETS2MP site. This is a very important point!
- Run Steam, then press Profile> Edit Profile> My private setting and set a to all point is "Public";

If none of the above works, then try these:

1) Go on Documents-ETS2MP and delete client.edc
2) Write your password and mail into a text file
3) Open ETS2MP and copy the mail and the password from the text file created before on the ETS2MP login page with CTRL+V

And read these topics

Hi all

Due to this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days ,i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics

If you still need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved