Option to remove player tags

Save

Suggestion Name: Add a option to remove player tags on top of player's trucks/cars

Suggestion Description: Seeing other people's tags is not necessary for me and I'd like to remove as much text clutter possible while in high populated areas.

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: I disabled player avatars because they were distracting to me and all the text colors on top of players trucks are just as distracting and kind of immersion breaking in a simulation game. An option in the graphics section of the settings to simply turn off player tags would be nice.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 2

• 2 months later...

Personally, for me, that's not a problem to see other players tag but I'm sure there're lots of people like you who don't want to see and that's just similar to an avatars removal option. If there's an option to hide avatar there should be similar option to hide name tags too. My idea is to make hiding tags on F11 button if you press once you hide only tags if you hide twice you hide tag and name and if you press for the third time you'll see again both, that would be more useful.

• Upvote 2

When I am in high populated area I turn off the names with F11. If I need to report someone I just turn the names on and make a report, after this turn off again. ;)

7 hours ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Personally, for me, that's not a problem to see other players tag but I'm sure there're lots of people like you who don't want to see and that's just similar to an avatars removal option. If there's an option to hide avatar there should be similar option to hide name tags too. My idea is to make hiding tags on F11 button if you press once you hide only tags if you hide twice you hide tag and name and if you press for the third time you'll see again both, that would be more useful.

Very good idea +1

Petrova

DC: Petrova#6591  |  VTC: Wolves™  |  My YT Channel  |  Languages what I speak: Hungarian, English, Russian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...