Insufficient COMMUNITY REPUTATION

Hello Everyone,

Suggestion Name: Insufficient Communıy Reputatıon.

Suggestion Description: For someone who uses the forum actively, this number is insufficient (10) Communıy Reputatıon. I think it should be 20 or 25 

Any example images: N/A 

Why should it be added?: I think this number is very low. For those who are active, this number is insufficient. (In my opinion)

Respects,

Have a Good Day.

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't something we can add as this would require us to give the active people a seperate role. We can only change the amount of community reputation you can give per role, not per user/activity of the users.

However, I would like to see other opinions on this idea as we may implement something like this in the future.

Opened for Discussion.

• Upvote 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...

As an active member of the forum, I can freely say that 10 reactions are not enough for me as just I spend 10+ reactions on my goodnight post comments and I think 25 will be just perfect, as I can react on different posts, status updates and replies on my posts.
About the role, I think It would be great If you add a bit more roles for the community, I've no idea what roles but that just could encourage people to be more active and that would be really great. So, that's +1 from me ;) 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...