Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Load my game status on Steam

roberto396g

Question

Hi everyone,

I have 2 accounts on steam, I would like to play with the same acount witch include truck, money etc on a different account. I went into the config and authorized my Steam account to share my games on library. but, now that I loged into a different account and login with World of Trucks, my name and photo is there.. Alright until here... Until I start play and I found out that I lost everything, my trucks, my money, my status..

SO, my doubt is Can't I play sync my account settings on a different account of Steam ?

11 answers to this question

Hi roberto396g,

May I ask these two questions in order to help me understand your situation a little more: 

1. Is the steam account / your alternative account - is it located on a different computer in which you are trying to play?

2. Does the other Steam account have ETS2 / ATS bought seperately?

1 hour ago, EnLight said:

Hi roberto396g,

May I ask these two questions in order to help me understand your situation a little more: 

1. Is the steam account / your alternative account - is it located on a different computer in which you are trying to play?

2. Does the other Steam account have ETS2 / ATS bought seperately?

Answers?

1- Those two account is mine, at the same computer.

2- Only the first Steam Account has ETS2 bought.

Another information, if I play ETS2 on the account that I bought the game, I also started from 0. (without car, money, etc..)

2 hours ago, AloneWolf. said:

With your own Steam account to another Steam account you can't sync :)

Alright, But if I play the game on my own account (that I bought the game)... It's not loading sync my truck, money, etc.. It is starting from zero

37 minutes ago, Paige said:

Hello, you can only use the steam account for 1 TruckersMP account which would be the one you used to make your TruckersMP account.

Alrght, but as I sad before. I log in with the account I bought the game, and login with worldoftrucks and doesnt sync my money, truck, etc

On 12/8/2018 at 7:46 PM, roberto396g said:

Hi everyone,

I have 2 accounts on steam, I would like to play with the same acount witch include truck, money etc on a different account. I went into the config and authorized my Steam account to share my games on library. but, now that I loged into a different account and login with World of Trucks, my name and photo is there.. Alright until here... Until I start play and I found out that I lost everything, my trucks, my money, my status..

SO, my doubt is Can't I play sync my account settings on a different account of Steam ?

Dear @roberto396g

You can only use one account with is connected to your TMP account.

There is chance that you can lose anything like you did now.

Therefore only use one account that is connected to your TMP account

I hope answer your question!

Regards

Total EDM

Hey!

I don't know if I understand you correctly, but as far as I can understand you mean, that all your profile progress is not getting synched, right?

Have you already tried to change your profile to a Steam Cloud based profile?

This feature is new in 1.33 and gives you the ability to sync profiles over multiple PCs on the same account.

However I don't know if it synchs between connected Steam accounts. But you could at least try it.

~ MrJonton01

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply. Because of inactivity, i will have to move  this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this ,feel free to DM me or our support team members, we  will open this again. ^_^

Thanks for all participation! ;)

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help , you can send me dm , create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket. ^_^

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.