Who's Fault?

Rico

Question

8 answers to this question

Not a requirement, but you should keep enough distance to either: swerve out of the way or brake fully.

If the person lags, the person lags, there’s nothing you can do about it. Only way that it can turn punishable is if you disrespect distance between him and you, causing a crash.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Dear @Paige

Some answers have been given,has your problem been solved?

and i recommend you to open your recording before you login to the game.:D

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Hey!

You should always keep a big distance of players that look like they seem to lag from time to time. However, if an accident happens because of their lag, it is never your fault since you are normally not able to react that fast. Reports of those players will get declined. Lags, in general, are also not punishable but if users abuse them it is. Also, if players cause accidents in high populated areas and tell then that it was caused by lags, this is no excuse since there are many other roads and players for those players.

If a player told you that it was your fault, keep on driving. It's safe to record at every time but you shouldn't get punished for this reason.  

Kind regards,

NeonLeon
Game Moderator

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply. Because of inactivity, i will have to move  this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this ,feel free to DM me or our support team members, we  will open this again. ^_^

Thanks for all participation! ;)

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Sincerely,

DarkOwl

TruckersMP Support

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Hello,

Since this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days, I will have to move this topic to appropriate section.

If you still need any help, create a new topic or contact us by submitting a support ticket: https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x