[VIVA] TruckerJ

Feedback - 3 day wait

Feedback wait - HR  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the 3 day wait is too long?

1 minute ago, Sabbi [GER] said:

I do not think that three days are too long, the Staffs of the tmp have a lot to do and it comes in every day few hunderd feedbacks / support requests, it may take a while to get a feedback:)

Hmmm, I understand that there is a point to that but, I do think that they do you have enough Human resources staff. I also, think that the 1 year staff wait after a ban is too long. But, I see where that you are coming from.

Dear jsmith18762002,

First of all, thank you for creating a new topic for discussion, but the discussion section of the ETS 2 game is not the right place to discuss a topic that does not belong to this game, so it would be better if your topic is in the general forum discussion section.
If you have questions, I will be happy to answer, my PM is always open) Therefore, I move your topic to the general discussion section to keep the forum in order.

Have a nice day;)

//moved to General Discussion

• Like 1

To be honest,  I think the 3 day wait is very long because sometimes I want to ask another question but we have to wait 3d to make another feedback. My ideas/questions get lost in my head (lol) so it makes it hard for me to remember. Maybe 2days should do it? I understand the reason of not getting the feedback system spammed. 

• Like 1

I think 3 day can be considered normal because there is a heavy load on TMP , they are dealing with so many things at the same time :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amber Rose said:

To be honest,  I think the 3 day wait is very long because sometimes I want to ask another question but we have to wait 3d to make another feedback. My ideas/questions get lost in my head (lol) so it makes it hard for me to remember. Maybe 2days should do it? I understand the reason of not getting the feedback system spammed. 

Totally agree with where that you are coming from.

1 hour ago, CptJacker said:

I think 3 day can be considered normal because there is a heavy load on TMP , they are dealing with so many things at the same time :)

But, what you you think about the amount of Human resources staff? 

But, I see where that you are coming from. Do you more staff should be hired in HR?

3 hours ago, [ATL] VLAD (UA) said:

Dear jsmith18762002,

First of all, thank you for creating a new topic for discussion, but the discussion section of the ETS 2 game is not the right place to discuss a topic that does not belong to this game, so it would be better if your topic is in the general forum discussion section.
If you have questions, I will be happy to answer, my PM is always open) Therefore, I move your topic to the general discussion section to keep the forum in order.

Have a nice day;)

//moved to General Discussion

Sorry about that, mate.

Guest S̶ ̶p̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶ ̶k̶ ̶i̶ ̶e̶

3 days is pretty good considering the amount of feedback and stuff the staff have to do.

Anything more than 15 days would be bad, though.

Guest LE GAMER 64

Hey,

They also have a personal life and it's not just you who makes feedback, there are plenty of people.

Just be patient :)

2 minutes ago, Mirrland said:

Three days is pretty good, honestly.

Back in the old days with the email, it could easily take over a month.

Credit where it’s due - Higher management are handling tickets excellently at the moment.

Good point made there, mate! 

Have a nice day!

40 minutes ago, LE GAMER 64 said:

Hey,

They also have a personal life and it's not just you who makes feedback, there are plenty of people.

Just be patient :)

I 100%  agree with that!

Have a nice day!

2 hours ago, Madsmea said:

3 days is not that long in the grand scale of things, I wouldn't want them to rush if they rush mistakes would be made.

Patience is a virtue.

True point.

2 hours ago, S p a r k i e said:

3 days is pretty good considering the amount of feedback and stuff the staff have to do.

Anything more than 15 days would be bad, though.

I agree!

3 hours ago, SkortiL [TR] said:

The answering time period isn't long. They are humans, they have a real life outside of this game. 3 day is nice for replying.

I am not on about the wait of reply, I am on about the wait to create a new feedback form.

4 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

Let us not forget the fact that the TruckersMP team are people that voluntary provide this service for us. That is why I think that three days waiting time is not too long.

True point, I like the way that you have used  Voluntary.  I agree to your statement to a  certain view.

Dear jsmith18762002,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.