What's your dream car?

TotalDiesel

ZAZ convertible. In the United States. It's all about being unique...

maxresdefault.jpg

Or a Harley Davidson. Or some other heavy cruisers motorcycles of that nature.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 2 weeks later...

My dream car is a Dodge Challenger SRT but, I would gladly settle for an old 69 Camaro.

Also, since I'm a certified Autobody Tech, I've worked on a lot of older and newer cars over the years. (Ex: 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner, 2016 Dodge Challenger, etc..)

It's awesome but, sad at times.. so many awesome cars that I would love to have. But, not enough space. :(

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

• 2 weeks later...

i am not a complicated person, i started from A klass 2001, then 1 year later moved to A class 2007 and after about year and a half i am about to sell this and buy a C class 2014, thats i guess my dream car that i really wanted fot years(c class in general i always liked it), but my real dream car and youll notice that i am a big fan of mercedes, but before you judge me, i am not one of those guys that refuses to try other cars or trash and speak bad words toward other marks of cars, i just like mercedes hehe, but my dream car is mercedes GTS or if i manage to get little more money then mercedes GTR(cause why not). 

GTR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have multiple. Currently, an Evo X. I drive a 2017 Lancer, and people always mistake it for a sports car and ask if it's an Evo. I wish. In the future, when I graduate college and move out with my girlfriend, I'm going to look into importing an R34 Skyline. As difficult as that may be, it's always going to be my dream.

76561198071890983.png

Hello There TotalDiesel,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived