What's your dream car?

TotalDiesel

TBH, cars are just like tools to me. If it serves its purpose, what else do I need? My car is just a Renault Clio, ten years old, works like a charm and "drinks" just a bit more than a Zippo. And it can reach 120 Km/h without problems, which is the maximum allowed speed for cars in Spain. Dreams? Of course: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Rolls Royce... But only because owning one of those would mean that I'd be filthy rich.

Almost on the same page as Fernando, for me what i'd want and need is something like Mazda 6 or Renault Laguna, absolute dream car would be some kind of Lexus or Mercedes. If i'd have to pick something useful i'd go with Ford Ranger pickup or maybe Chevy, with useful i mean that i would use the car/truck to transport some tools with it to some place... 

3 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

TBH, cars are just like tools to me. If it serves its purpose, what else do I need? My car is just a Renault Clio, ten years old, works like a charm and "drinks" just a bit more than a Zippo. And it can reach 120 Km/h without problems, which is the maximum allowed speed for cars in Spain. Dreams? Of course: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Rolls Royce... But only because owning one of those would mean that I'd be filthy rich.

That's fair enough.. I do a lot of driving IRL, and I get a lot of enjoyment out of it, so I see cars as much more than just tools, so I don't mind investing in that :)

2 hours ago, antrax737 said:

Almost on the same page as Fernando, for me what i'd want and need is something like Mazda 6 or Renault Laguna, absolute dream car would be some kind of Lexus or Mercedes. If i'd have to pick something useful i'd go with Ford Ranger pickup or maybe Chevy, with useful i mean that i would use the car/truck to transport some tools with it to some place... 

I love Mazda's! Both old and new!

I'd love to own a first gen MX-5, or even an RX-8.. Of the newer ones I love the 3 and the 6 too!

DIESEL | 275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

Good evening :)@TotalDiesel

My realistic dream car would be a Megane RS, I would like to own this car :love:. I know that a lot of people here don't really like Renault lol 

Have a nice evening, 

Dunstan

5 hours ago, RohatBey said:

BMW M4 :love: 

Brilliant.

6 minutes ago, Dunstan said:

Good evening :)@TotalDiesel

My realistic dream car would be a Megane RS, I would like to own this car :love:. I know that a lot of people here don't really like Renault lol 

Have a nice evening, 

Dunstan

Hey @Dunstan :D

I'm not a fan of Renault trucks, however, I have a soft spot for their cars (I actually learnt to drive in a Renault Clio!).

I've heard good things about the Megane RS!

DIESEL | 275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

Archived