Is there any changes in the RULES after the Baltic Sea DLC released in TruckersMP?

TGR D Peace

Question

Good Evening or Morning whatever it is, I just want to know that is there any changes in the RULE after the Baltic Sea DLC released in TruckersMP? Cause I just want to know. There is nothing about Baltic Sea DLC in the rule guide . So please tell me IF there are any changes just say yes and tell me the changes, IF not, just say NO and IF it has not been decided yet, just tell me not decided. 

Thank You All Of You.

6 answers to this question

Dear @TGR D Peace

Although The 'Beyond the Baltic Sea' has been released,our current rules applies to this new expansion with no new rules about it.

Just respect and follow all our rules will be ok.

And some answers has been given,has your problem been solved?please let us konw!

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

As far as I know there are no rules scandinavia by bergen and oslo are led by the admins maybe the rules for them are already in the forum thank you for reading my comment

23 hours ago, Soul Knight said:

Dear @TGR D Peace

Although The 'Beyond the Baltic Sea' has been released,our current rules applies to this new expansion with no new rules about it.

Just respect and follow all our rules will be ok.

And some answers has been given,has your problem been solved?please let us konw!

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Thank you for your reply