TGR D Peace

Is there any changes in the RULES after the Baltic Sea DLC released in TruckersMP?

Question

Good Evening or Morning whatever it is, I just want to know that is there any changes in the RULE after the Baltic Sea DLC released in TruckersMP? Cause I just want to know. There is nothing about Baltic Sea DLC in the rule guide . So please tell me IF there are any changes just say yes and tell me the changes, IF not, just say NO and IF it has not been decided yet, just tell me not decided. 

Thank You All Of You.

6 answers to this question

Dear @TGR D Peace

Although The 'Beyond the Baltic Sea' has been released,our current rules applies to this new expansion with no new rules about it.

Just respect and follow all our rules will be ok.

And some answers has been given,has your problem been solved?please let us konw!

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Hey there,

Since you are looking for help I will be moving your topic to the respective section where help can be delivered quickly and efficiently!

//Moved to Help

23 hours ago, Soul Knight said:

Dear @TGR D Peace

Although The 'Beyond the Baltic Sea' has been released,our current rules applies to this new expansion with no new rules about it.

Just respect and follow all our rules will be ok.

And some answers has been given,has your problem been solved?please let us konw!

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Thank you for your reply

Hi all

Best answer has been marked due to this i will have to move this topic to Solved Topics.

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future!

Thanks for all participation!

//Locked and Moved to Solved