The new update is more realistic

[CESC]01Carltru  ^[ARG]^

6 minutes ago, Tomukas37 said:

Hola : =)

De hecho, recientemente, esta actualización ha sido un paso importante en SCS porque se reveló una gran cantidad de física y detalles realistas, y los jugadores realmente esperaban durante mucho tiempo el anhelo de estas características. Espero que el SCS continúe con esas características excelentes y les desee éxito : =)

I am very happy with this, I hope the next one comes with more 3D things.

I agree with @SkortiL [TR] but I can't anything wrong about physics. I don't see any wrong and good sides. Only what I want that are new trucks. Maybe in 2019 SCS give us new MAN GTX or Renault Range T. :thinking:

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

In my opinion, everything good also has a negative side, but I think you have to know that they always solve everything.

4 hours ago, CptJacker said:

Todavía no estoy satisfecho con las gotas de lluvia tbh, todavía no se siente bien :(

I'm also not satisfied but my truck is a bit more unstable than normal why?

Quick question here:

I slammed on the brakes and my cabin is just like it is bowing (facing the front becomes facing the ground a little bit).

But even if I stopped, my cabin still bowing. I have to accelerate for some time and then my cabin suddenly become normal again.

Does the real truck act the same?

On 12/6/2018 at 6:45 PM, CptJacker said:

I am still not satisfied with rain drops tbh , it still doesnt feel right :(

I'll get on the roof of your Volvo and pour 5 buckets of water over your windshield in the cold morning while you sleep inside, soon you can try your hand at cleaning the ice on the parking lot.

Jokes aside, I find it cool except I landed twice in the wrong highway exit. My New Actros wipers seem too slow. Either that or rain falls slower.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived