Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Ets2 Speed Bug FIX ??

Eugene Stoner

32 minutes ago, BlackSkill said:

I think that's a known bug which came after update 1.33 and I hope that TMP developers will fix it soon as I just got some dangerous moments on the road because of that and It will bad If I get ban for that.

Hi,

Dont worry you wont get ban since it's a bug.

Little tip for the OP, if you're going to have information text in the video it's a really good idea to not have a background that also has the colour white as it makes it practically impossible to read.

19 hours ago, BlackSkill said:

I think that's a known bug which came after update 1.33 and I hope that TMP developers will fix it soon as I just got some dangerous moments on the road because of that and It will bad If I get ban for that.

I guess it will be SCS issue more than TMP because trucks with full throttle could encounter this problem, just with a lesser extent, as well.

Just 2 things:

SCS has nothing to do with the Scout (Skoda is a trademark and TMP could be in legal trouble if they include "Skoda" in the mod without a license from the manufacturer).

People are complaining about the new physics. By default, trailer stability is 0.5, truck stability is 0.5, suspension stiffness is 1.0. I changed those values to 0.2 - 0.2 - 0.5 and have no problems to finish a 2000 Km delivery with 0% damage to the cargo. Those new physics are not bugged, they are not bad or excessive... Unless someone decides to drive at high speeds. Give it a try, drive a truck for some hundreds of Km following the speed limits and you'll see that the default physics values are no problem. Like always, overspeeding is the problem, not the game itself or some of the settings values. I can't be sure about the car because I don't drive it, but since it's just a modified truck, I guess that it should be the same thing.

Dear Verox_TMO,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived