What Features would you like to see added in MP, or even current features that could be tuned.

chungah

Just trying to see ideas of some people, I would like to see an in-game payment system, if you damage someone else, you can send them money to cover the cost for what you did. 

Warm Regards

Jacob

Dedicated Trucker

76561198261703496.png

24 minutes ago, ItsJxcob said:

the in-game payment system, if you damage someone else, you can send them money to cover the cost for what you did. 

So what happens if I don't pay? 

I would really like a single icon that lights up on the car's mirrors. Detecting that there is a truck/car next to them. 

Stay happy and safe

Yeah I like that, even if it beeped in the cabin also.

Dedicated Trucker

76561198261703496.png

35 minutes ago, ItsJxcob said:

Just trying to see ideas of some people, I would like to see an in-game payment system, if you damage someone else, you can send them money to cover the cost for what you did. 

Warm Regards

Jacob

36 minutes ago, ItsJxcob said:

Warm Regards

Jacob

proper  tire  wear  at least more than soo mile  before you have to repairer them.   for real you get 5000 mile out off  them   I know was a hgv driver now retired  

Your idea is very good,but look now a lot of people who have an endless amount of money each player can cheat themselves with the help of hacker programs and therefore this system is unlikely to be made :(

On 12/5/2018 at 10:48 PM, CptJacker said:

sending money is a bright idea but not a smart thing to do because , almost everyone uses money hacks which means people can just send each other high amounts of money :)

On 12/6/2018 at 5:42 AM, [FORWARD]FANTOM said:

Your idea is very good,but look now a lot of people who have an endless amount of money each player can cheat themselves with the help of hacker programs and therefore this system is unlikely to be made :(

But if the server has the economy based, you can't use money hacks.

Features?

Here goes the never ending list:

In-game route planning (for VTC members)

Internal friends list

- enhanced chat options

- private chat groups (for VTC members)

Ignore ability for trolls spamming you on the street lights (mute/block per user)

Server re-joining while playing

Warning system for reckless drivers

Speed limiter enabled across all servers

Scrolling on players tab enabled (pressing TAB)

Transparency on chat box (does settings option reflect that?)

Of anything I can gather at the time of posting this comment... long way to go for a full-fledged multiplayer client.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Zakxaev68 said:

Features?

Here goes the never ending list:

In-game route planning (for VTC members)

Internal friends list

- enhanced chat options

- private chat groups (for VTC members)

Ignore ability for trolls spamming you on the street lights (mute/block per user)

Server re-joining while playing

Warning system for reckless drivers

Speed limiter enabled across all servers

Scrolling on players tab enabled (pressing TAB)

Transparency on chat box (does settings option reflect that?)

Of anything I can gather at the time of posting this comment... long way to go for a full-fledged multiplayer client.

Yeah at least these one´s would make the game much better, probably a way to make groups of people, so you can see where they are on the map.

76561198074511426.png

A few things that I want to see in the future:

• Better ghost mode, in congested areas people spawn in and then their ghost mode ends by the time their game loads because it takes at least 20 seconds or more to load in congested areas for most people and not everyone parks on the side of the road before logging off.
  • No speed limit on EU4 would be nice so it's actually more like freeroam and people can race. I would totally play on it if that happened.
  • Better in-game report system, I don't think I need to explain it, it's just horrible and almost never works.
  • City speed limits in congested cities should be 60 km/h instead of 80.
  • Sorting by ID/name/distance on TAB list.
  • Allowing minor mods such as trucks, graphics,  etc. Trucks would obviously need to be approved first so we don't have engines with over 1000 hp in MP. Once it's approved  the mod will appear in the mod manager instead of saying "cannot find any mods". Of course if you have a modded truck and others don't have it, it will not show up for them and instead show a default truck.

On 12/5/2018 at 3:44 PM, ItsJxcob said:

Warm Regards

Jacob

You need to post this idea, its amazing... I even want this inside TruckersMP!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived