Custom skins online?

Hirxchi

Question

12 answers to this question

Hi,

Unfortunately external / third party mods / custom made skins are not supported by multiplayer and even if it did work; custom made skins will not be able to be seen by other players as it requires everybody to have the mod or skin installed. 

Hope this clears up your query.

Best wishes.

Hi there @Hirxchi,

if you have that mod installed, you will see it, but, so far, I am not sure if you're actually allowed to have that mod in the multiplayer since there's a list of mods that are available in multiplayer. If your friends has mod installed for same trailer as you have, he will see it.

Sincerely,

WentworthHFD,

TruckersMP - Trial Support

10 hours ago, WentworthHFD said:

Hi there @Hirxchi,

if you have that mod installed, you will see it, but, so far, I am not sure if you're actually allowed to have that mod in the multiplayer since there's a list of mods that are available in multiplayer. If your friends has mod installed for same trailer as you have, he will see it.

Sincerely,

WentworthHFD,

TruckersMP - Trial Support

Hi all

Since this topic has been inactive for 3 days since the  last reply,i will have to move this topic to appropriate section.

If you still need any further assistance,feel free to DM me or other support  team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for a further 2 days due to this i will have to move this topic  to Unsolved Topics

If you still need any further assistance,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved