Kicked, Invalid accesory set detected, NetTruck

ffffff1

Question

5 answers to this question

You might have small blue LEDS on the front and medium sized ones on the back. Find these accessories on your vehicle and remove them/swap them with pilot ones.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello @Nerk95f , some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized. 

I await your return!

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

Hello there,

10 minutes ago, Nerk95f said:

Right i was thinking something is not right i totally forgot about the lights, thanks

Problem resolved, thanks for your participation  :)

Regards,

//Locked & moved to solved

• Like 1

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !