Anyone else get a speed boost on bumps?

dragonslayingmaster1000

When I drive in the baltic DLC on the dirt roads I get a burst of speed on the bumps for some reason. Also happens on the amsterdam intersection on CD road.

Edit: Since this is a bug then I think admins should be lenient if people unintentionally ram because of losing control when they get a speed boost like that.

Bump, train tracks.  Yes.

When you accelerate, full throttle to pass the train tracks, the speed would go up from 30 kph to 60 kph in just a sec.  Skoda is 1.6 times faster.

At all time never drive too fast ( like 70 kph +?) when passing train tracks because your truck will be likely out of control.  Also, driving at 100 kph+ cannot guarantee your vehicle not to be out of control when passing the bumps.

Honestly, I love the cars but this past 2 weeks, two bugs have been known which was automatically turning right and now it's the speed bumps. I wouldn't drive the cars for while because anyone can report you if you end of crashing. Of course if you are recording you will have luck but for those who are not. I wish you the best luck. 

Stay happy and safe

• 2 weeks later...

Dear dragonslayingmaster1000,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived