EmirhanN

New volvo package

If you mean Volvo Tuning DLC, then I hope that it will be the next one to come out. Personally, Volvo is my favourite truck so I'm secretly hoping that the next tuning DLC to come out is for the Volvo. 

Or Iveco, that wouldn't be too bad either. :P 

• Like 1

I would love to see a Volvo Tuning pack, and quite possibly that could be the next one that they are planning. I guess the other one they might do is the MAN to go with the new truck early next year.

Me too , for now only have DAF and SC , i hope they will have more DLC for VOLVO and Man even other,and by the way, The map DLC so beautiful, now they have some little change for going east DLC,. that change liike amazing:)

Mhh, since they changed mirrors and you cant see trailer behind you when driving straight and this only with Volvo, I would prefer Man tuning pack. I just cant swallow not seeing my trailer all the time, I love Volvo, used to drive it the hell a lot but right now it's broken for me, so i really hope it will be Man tuning pack.

One of the main reasons I use the Scania is for the tuning pack, so hopefully the Volvo because they’re also one of my other preferred trucks. 

Warm Regards 

Jacob

Guest SerdaRr

volvo gelse güzel olur. nedeni volvo uzun yol için bence uygundur. gelse oyun daha güzel hale gelebilir

Dear @EmirhanN

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.