Do you own Schwarzmuller & Krone DLC?

[23]ThunderSky

Do you own Do you own Schwarzmuller & Krone DLC?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own Schwarzmuller & Krone DLC?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I own the Krone trailer and I am very happy about it. I almost use it every day. Krone is <3

I don't know about Schwarzmuller, it doesn't really draw my attention that much so..

In my opinion it needs to be bought, because the standard overlay of the game is made of low quality because it's the game's 2012 build, and the finishing of the trailers of the Krone and Schwarzmuller DLC's is a good thing for HD-quality. :check:

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

I currently don't have these 2 DLC's mainly because of the price. Mainly its because I find them quite expensive for a pack of trailers and if I'm completely honest I prefer heavy haulage, so box trailers isn't very interesting for me as I like hauling heavy machinery from my IRL interests. Also i'm trying to save for a car and insurance and so little things I buy all add up in the end. As much as I would love to have this DLC it isn't my most keen interest to pursue at the moment.

Apart from that I do think it is a good development by the SCS team and they have done well, but currently not my priority, from what I have heard through friends and general people I know they do say it is a good DLC with a lot of variety, if your somebody who is debating I would go for the plunge, as I haven't been disappointed by any of the other mods that SCS have developed.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have all the DLC’s too but I actually prefer the standard trailer options than the Krone.

With Krone I find them quite limited for eg the flat bed…. With Krone its just a flat bed. No options (other than colour and skirts etc). With the ETS2 one you can have wood or steel, flat bed or drop side, add a tail lift in there etc. Each option you pick changes the cargo you can get. So I went from long steel tubes or concrete planks with the Krone, to carrying those but also big bags, pallets or bricks, tiles etc. Much more variety. So, im disappointed with the Krones although the trailers do look more detailed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived