RiP C-D road

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there @StackerOfWheaT,

I was thinking about buying baltic, but, when I see how much it is on Instant gaming (15€), I think it is too much, but when I see your topic, I think it is not too much :lol:.

Is it really that popular?

Sincerely,

WentworthHFD

Hey there,

Since you're talking about the C-D Road, as well as the Baltic DLC, which are both in ETS2, I'll be moving your topic to ETS2 discussions. Feel free to discuss the topic further there!

//Moved to ETS2 Discussions

In my opinion, since the DLC has come out I have not left the Baltics. Since my family is from those regions I know the general vibe they have, and SCS have completely nailed it. 

It's also probably nice for the Game Moderators, catching a break from people breaking the rules on the C-D Road. :P

It won't last, seen it happen before when doubles came out and there was a 2nd C-D in Scandinavia, was really busy for a few weeks and then went quite, same with France and Italy DLC's, they are busy for the first few weeks after coming out but it never lasts sadly :( 

C-D is still quite busy tho :P

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I'm quite dumb and don't know how to express myself without using profanity. But this DLC is just &#€^!%$ awesome.

I was inactive when France and Italy came out, but the Baltic DLC offered me the best experience I've had in multiplayer so far.

I'm not too worried about it dying soon. Just before the DLC was released I did some jobs in Scandinavia and I found it far from dead. To me this is just an expansion of the northern European driving experience and I'm loving it.

14 hours ago, WentworthHFD said:

Olá, @StackerOfWheaT ,

Eu estava pensando em comprar báltico, mas, quando eu vejo o quanto é em jogos instantâneos (15 €), eu acho que é demais, mas quando eu vejo o seu tópico, eu acho que não é demais  :ri muito:.

É realmente tão popular?

Atenciosamente,

WentworthHFD

Yes. The new DLC is very busy lately!! 

I thought she'd come better... More can rotate and enjoy! 

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

Although Baltics gets a lot of attention. C-D is nowhere near to a dead road. Yesterday it was completely clogged at the Dutch border. Around 180 people were stuck because of 1 troll

3 hours ago, WentworthHFD said:

Where I can find the big popularity in Baltic? Where exactly?

Hey!

I found a lot of people around the border control points. It was a really nice experience waiting in line (like real truckers have to!). Let's just hope that people will continue waiting for their turn and not crash into each other just to pass it faster.

Archived