RiP C-D road

I bought two days ago and drove around for a while.  The traffic is pretty nice when it comes to the peak time but you really can’t compare it to the CD.  Statistically, it could be around a thousand of people (truckers, skoda, and trolls) wandering within the CD road and the surrounding areas.

The popularity of CD road is everlasting until there is a person who could produce a strong influence to some kind of madness driver (give it a guess) to drive on another road.  Roads that require DLC might be less possible, consider some regular trolls could just buy the ets2 main game alone for their new steam accounts again and again.

#makeEU2great_again

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/4/2018 at 11:19 AM, Joao Rodrigues said:

So it is safe to use the route between Calais and Duisburg on the EU#2 server again?

On 12/4/2018 at 12:01 PM, StackerOfWheaT said:

@[ConSecGroup] Agree whith that lul

@Joao Rodrigues I dont think so :P

@StackerOfWheaT,

you were right - the route between Calais and Duisburg on the EU#2 server is NOT safe.
On my attempt to reach Calais I got rammed several times until my truck and load were a total wreck.

At least all of my reports from that day were accepted, which resulted in time-outs for the perpetrators from 3 days to 3 weeks. B)

3 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

@StackerOfWheaT,

you were right - the route between Calais and Duisburg on the EU#2 server is NOT safe.
On my attempt to reach Calais I got rammed several times until my truck and load were a total wreck.

At least all of my reports from that day were accepted, which resulted in time-outs for the perpetrators from 3 days to 3 weeks. B)

Hey !

If you want to avoid Calais duisburg road, don't forget you can use this guide :P:

But I agree with you, unfortunately this road full of players who loves ramming...

HérissonMan,

??  ??

I tell you what, the traffic in the new DLC has been reduced one third now copared to the first week. So ... guess where did they go? I think you already got the answer.

Good, hope it stays this way. I'm sick of CD road having ridiculous amounts of players for so long and now people are driving in baltic dlc a lot. I've been driving in baltic dlc 90% of the time now it's such a beautiful dlc and it has way better scenery than CD road. We just need it to stay populated hopefully, maybe we will get a road like bergen - oslo that gets congested but I hope it stays spread out because I would like to drive anywhere and be able to find people.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived