Hot topic #9: TruckersMP continuous improvement

Prime

Hello truckers!

It's time for a new hot topic! This time we will be discussing the continuous improvement of TruckersMP.

Some time ago we did a first large-scale survey to measure our performance and find areas of improvement from the player perspective and we've only just launched a new survey.

How do you feel about regular surveys and continuous improvement of TruckersMP as a whole?

Discuss it all in this topic!

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

I'd like to see more news of the development and outcomes of the results and promises which are made in the report. This keeps us all up to date about whats going on. With all respect I have not seen anything in the public eye that has changed since the last report. This just leaves people to believe nothing has changed. I'm sure some things have changed but it would be nice to let the community have more information and for TMP to be more transparent.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

Well, that's pretty good that you try to listen to the community and make some improvements but I think to improve our community and mod you need to accept more good suggestions, find different ways how to make it, so we'll always have some updates which keep our mod and community fresh. The only thing I don't like at the moment is the ban and recruitment system and I think It could be better. For example, you can clear ban history after every 3 years, so people who had 4-5 bans in 2015 can now have a chance to join TMP team. I don't really know, there're lots of ways how to improve ban and recruitment system, just listen to the community too and I think everything will be better ;) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Improvement is always something needed. If there is no improvement, player can get bored. We are playing this game so listening players for new ideas is important. It’s obvious that TruckersMP is improving. Staff team of TruckersMP always try their best. There can be sometimes negative things but they are acceptable. 

Im new to this Truckers MP, and I find it refreshing for a forum to be discussing what can be made better. Im sure you all know way more than me at the moment, but im sure more multilayer action I will be back with something more constructive.

All I could probably say is keep asking what the players would like/need, and im sure the more sensible ideas will make an appearance :)

4 hours ago, What A Lovely Day said:

There has been lots of good improvements so far. But lack of effort in handling in-game reports is stay the same without any good movement. I think this problem should be your #1 in the road map.

I completely agree, i suggested an overwatch-like system that is seen in games like csgo. Also more in-game mods, and applications are currently open which is good.

13 hours ago, -AOD- said:

One of the things I mentioned in the last survey was actually changed. 

I’m still wish to see a proper changelog  even for the minor updates. Why only when a big patch is done?

Full agree with AOD ! 

It will be nice to have also the status (and so, better communication) about the upcoming new stuffs like "New Game Mode" for example ;-) It will avoid to have hundreds of posts asking for the release date !

Status can be in %....

Thank a lot and happy trucking.

Regards.

-=Christophe=- // Chris [FR] // 

The fact you need a survey tells enough about how little TMP knows its own community. Truely pathetic really but as expected from a community that is controlled like its a dictatorship abusing its monopoly position.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

"We're on the world to help each other. Atleast that is what I believe." - The Fabby

https://vtlog.net - Independed logger by truckers like yourself.

At certain point the environment is wild.  Police station could be everywhere but only one front-line police officer, or nothing, to fight against hundred daily-active thugs, and the backstage just work like the examination script marker, sitting in the office, and ticks for matching points and give marks to the candidate.

It is good if you don't understand my words :P 

a naturally positive and such direction is needed. but there is one thing to say and to do are two different things (for example in terms of the ban system is not seen drastic changes compared to the previous year and complaints made by the community. the only plus is a clearer distribution of departments and their capabilities, but again the higher link does not work separately from the lower and Vice versa (or they do not interact when writing a question/ claim, etc.).... let's say the appeal of action gaming administrator cannot until you go through all the ranks of the moderators of the Department, although in the end it turns out that the question comes to someone (or not coming and decide to not clear for us....for example, if the in-game ban is issued the highest level it is only appeal only "way to salvation" because after the failure I must write in feedback that in fact there (even if there is a higher entity, it will send you to fill pritenzy in feedback))

On 12/3/2018 at 12:38 PM, What A Lovely Day said:

There has been lots of good improvements so far. But lack of effort in handling in-game reports is stay the same without any good movement. I think this problem should be your #1 in the road map.

Yes I can understand that. My say about the improvement is negative. The recruitment is always getting changed. Making it harder for people that have been wanting to join the TruckersMP team a struggle. For an example, "TruckersMP account needs to be 1-year old to apply". Think about the Game Moderator team, in-game reports/website are being claimed very late. If that requirement wasn't changed maybe the reports would be getting claimed faster. 

(My opinion)