TruckersMP satisfaction survey - Quarter 4 2018

Prime

3 hours ago, [23]ThunderSky said:

In-Game reports: 1 out of 5 really.. 

I was watching a stream 1 week ago and the time the admin was taking to watch one single report was from 3 to 4 minutes. He was watching the same DEMO 10 times when it was 100% clear who made the mistake.. :lol:

If i could change 1 thing, this would be:

Hide contents

6cT2trB.png?1

5 reports per second in eu2, most of admin focus to c-d road that's why in-game report system is not effective.

@[23]ThunderSky,

I think that the ban system is a very narrow path to travel for the TruckersMP team. To me, The ban system that is applied at present seems to be balanced and fair.
It gives enough room to re-examine and correct ones behavior. But it will also strikes someone eventually out  who, after 5 attempts, clearly does not show the willingness to improve one's behavior.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, F.Maynard said:

5 reports per second in eu2, most of admin focus to c-d road that's why in-game report system is not effective.

This doesn't make sense that admins focus on C-D. Why? Because IF you drive on C-D, YOU KNOW that you will be crashed, insulted, and other. So, I would like to see something like:

"You can't report players while driving on Calais - Duisburg, but you can still report them on forum". 

Man, there is an entire Europe to be explored and you are just stuck on C-D road, come on...

1) less reports, so admins can see only reports from somewere else than just C-D road.

2) 100000 reports and nothing did changed on C-D, so, I think is pretty useless trying to report while driving on that road. Really.

45 minutes ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

As I said, many peoples didn't got bans in 4 years the mod is activated! And there are so many who did got ban 1 minute after they enter the game just because "Yeah, I'm going to ruin the game YEAH I LOVE IT >:D"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [23]ThunderSky said:

Man, there is an entire Europe to be explored and you are just stuck on C-D road, come on...

Whilst your point is understandable, can you advise to those community members, who are mostly alone but not wanting to drive in empty roads, which is the second best populated road after the CD road to drive on on each of the following time period:

1)  Weekday between 0 - 12 UTC

2)  Weekday between 12 - 24 UTC

3)  Weekend / Holiday between 1 - 7 UTC; and

4)  Weekend / Holiday between 7 - 25 UTC    (Literally peak and quiet period)

Some of the community, including myself, could only be active mostly during the quiet period either due to their own job in real life or timezone they live in.  Just for me, I am certainly happy to drive on other road, provided that the road is not empty all the way.  I always doubt why driving with no traffic around could be seen as realistic.  I would fall asleep or just rather go back to single player for those roads which could serve a better driving experience.  I hope my words wouldn't be understood as blaming or something.  I am always curious what is the alternative choice which could have the similarly active traffic flow as the C-D road in TMP.

Edit:  Last but not least, if the community does not mind I say like this, I concern about every game moderator who has VTC background, as I expect them to exercise their rights to prosecution without any bias, but what if a VTC member violates rules in front of the admin who is the same VTC with him?  Just saying, feel free to let me know if there was an answer before.

I statistically found myself involving 100% damage in that road once every 20+ trips.  So I can’t answer your question- because I don’t assume full damage in return...

Its all depends how I drive defensively.  Sighting, precaution and prediction.  Brakes and hazard lights are the perfect tools to me.  If trolls hate your drive and they would act seemingly impatient, your drive should be good then. :p 

Anyway, it’s up to personal preference.

• Prime locked this topic
  • Coolio85 unfeatured this topic