Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Heavy cargo dlc

alqaholic

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @alqaholic ,

Are you sure you pick Heavy Cargo Pack cargos, not Special Transport? DLC Special Transport is not supported by TruckersMP. Trailers are kinda similar. 

Special transport DLC and Heavy Cargo DLC are easy to distinguish on the job market. They have a red/white link going down the side much like this:

119okiJ.jpg

Heavy Cargo DLC does not have this. If you want to use them I would recommend you sort your cargo by weight from highest to lowest. You can also create your own jobs using this link here.

Hope this helps ;) 

Hello @alqaholic , some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized. 

I await your return!

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

Hello Dear @alqaholic

We are glad that your question has been answered!

Thanks everyone for your responses!  ^_^

When you need us, you can send me a dm or send us ticket from our system: https://truckersmp.com/support

// locked and moved to solved

Sincerely,
DarkOwl
TruckersMP Trial Support

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.