Will Bus Dlc Income On 2019?

[Mega Trans] CrystaL

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, for the love of all that is Holy, anything but buses. I am a bus driver in real life, and I swear to God if this game ends up with buses in it, rules be damned, I'll be ramming every single one of you lot off the road. I will take revenge against buses and the passengers that use them. :D

If they're gonna be realistic about it, then enjoy all the ranting customers, the crap float, the useless vehicles and even worse driving conditions.

I welcome buses or coaches, they have had the website domain for ages now Euro Coach Simulator which will be eventually set in the same universe as ETS so maybe both Trucks & Buses together given they are adding bus stops in every map dlc! They even had models & skins done but they will likely get reworked now...its only called ETS because they originally started with trucks & it was a success, it could be ECS & everyone going nooo dont add trucks to a bus game 

On 12/3/2018 at 12:44 PM, BlackSkill said:

It's Truck Simulator, not Bus Simulator ;)

SCS said that they are working on a Bus DLC. I think they called it ,,Euro Coach Simulator". Well, last time they said something about it, was that they already finished 2/3 Buses and are working on the next one. But there were only 2 or 3 people working on it, since it's not a main thing right now^^

STOP HONKING AT ME... THE TRAFFIC LIGHT JUST TURNED GREEN

So I would find it cool if there are buses in the future. I think it will provide a change. Would hurt if the game gets boring sometime.

Laser-Lights-Under-350-KB.gif

Intel i7 8700k | Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 | 16 GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 | be quiet! Silent Loop 360 | 2x Samsung 860 EVO SSD | 2 TB WD Red |

750 Watt be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 | GIGABYTE Aorus GeForce GTX 1070 Ti | CREATIVE Sound Blaster ZX | Logitech G29 & Shifter | Saitek FS17 Panel

[BST] Berlin Sachsen Transport ETS2/ATS Spedition

23 minutes ago, SimModer said:

No. Because this is truck simulator not bus, but if you want bus you can download mod

SCS has actually confirmed themselves that they are working on implementing coaches, they just haven't specified a possible release yet.  You can watch their stream for more info but you can read the transcript here.

Please keep the bus away lol

I feel like the Skoda already makes it chaos enough. Can not wait for trollers to drive with a bus into you or just block the entire road.

Archived