Will Bus Dlc Income On 2019?

[Mega Trans] CrystaL

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh here's a question is generally hard to read since why do we need a bus if we have a game where we conquer different countries and not the people to carry :thisisfine:

I have heard in a stream of SCS that the whole ETS2 Map was based on truck and busses that's why you see so many bus stops everywhere. Even with the new Baltic DLC you can see alot of them. SCS said maybe in the future, so this means we have to wait and see. I mean it would be very cool to see it in the game. Ofcourse it is called Euro Truck Simulator, but still why not. It could be very funny, and adds more to the game. :)

1 hour ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

But did you know that SCS is working on that ?

Busstops are already in game ;)

Well, I didn't know that and It's pretty bad that they're adding buses since this is truck simulation game, not a bus. It would be better if they make a new game called Euro Bus Simulator or something similar.

Even if they add buses, it will be great to add some cars and just different vehicles, then they can change the game name and everything will be okay. 

I believe sooner or later we are going to see a bus DLS for ETS 2. But the question is, is it really necessary? This game's name is Euro Truck, so it should be only about the trucks. Adding a bus as a DLC might break the game's unity in my opinion. There are already a few mods which make you able to buy and drive a bus, and there are lots of games if you want to drive a bus either. I don't think busses should be an official part of the game

Although it is something that the developers have mentioned they are working on I don’t think it will be within the next year or two due to large quantity of trucks and other DLC bits that they still have to release along with the reworking of the mp however once they have completed the majority of the other truck stuff then I expect we will see them developing the bus side of thing but probably not being released for at least another year or two.

Of course it´s a Truck Simulator. But the foundation is perfect for a Bus Simulator. And when there is a chance to implement such a DLC why not? And no one have to buy a Bus DLC. ;)

But i tihink such a DLC will come at the earliest at the end of 2019. More likely would be 2020.

Maybe i forgot to say there will 100 percent come a dlc with busses. The question is when. 

They mention it earlier in a blog post and in a interview. Also in every city are bus stops and bus stations.

The game.sii in the profile has so many hints to busses.

My last knowledge is, there is only a small team working for this. Maybe next year we will get more information.

It’s understandable that adding bus to Truck simulator is odd.

But, Just my personal preference, I am happy to see them implemented. At least, I don’t know which Bus simulation game could let the bus driver travel around almost the entire Europe .. say from Italy to Norway?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived