[MAC] Directory not working?

bravelilflaco

Question

So I was able to open the download file on a mac. It all went well until it asked me to put the directory for it. 

I put Y:\Library\Application Support\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

when that didnt work, i changed the Y: to D:

D:\Library\Application Support\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

which still dosnt work. 

So the question is why isn't it working?

cause some other people said it might work on Mac, so what am i doing wrong with the directory? btw im new to the forums and all, so if i make a mistake im sorry about that.

7 answers to this question

Dear @bravelilflaco

There might be programs that let you run .exe stuff on mac but if they get any sort of issues then not our problem cause they used a third party program to run our program that is only supported on 64bit windows 7 and up

And i saw you are the  same problem in your ticket .

Do you have any other problems?

I await your return!

Please bare in mind that Linux, macOS and similar operating systems are not directly supported by TruckersMP therefore although you may be able to get it to function eventually it may not be fully compatible as TruckersMP is built solely for Windows platforms.

Support for other systems is generally unheard of but I do hope you resolve your issue or if you have a windows system you could attempt to stream the game to an alternative system therefore you can play on out platform.

For more information please see the 'Install Requirements' on the download page. (https://truckersmp.com/download)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi, you can't play TruckersMP (Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer) with Mac.

Q.Does Multiplayer support Mac?

A.Multiplayer does not support Mac.

More questions / answer here:

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for 3 days, I will now be moving it to inactive. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

//locked + moved to inactive

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days due to this i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics

If you still need any help,create a new topic or contact us  directly by sumitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved